6.8.10

New Butterick Fall 2010 Patterns! Mostly Possibilities!

Well here they are! My gut reactions!

Sleeve insanity or sleeve iconic? Insanity.








Raglan sleeves make me look like a football player with plastic shoulder pads! I'm liking the peplum though.








Front: dress. Back: coat.








Cheepy, cheepy, in cheepy white poly! Will look great in deep plum point knit. I like the 3/4 sleeve length.








Skirt! Yes! Jacket? Maybe.








Must have it! Will get it! I can do a kimono sleeve!








Star trekie chic. I don't know.








Are you crying, or crying tears of joy? Well, readers I think I think some of these may get on the list after I finish the rest if my Vogues and vintages, but it's time for a pattern drafting class. I've made a couple things self drafted on my own, but I think it's time to get down! Pattern thoughts or direction on pattern making are welcomed!

I'll still post the dress today. Just later.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails